Saturday, August 8, 2009

Don't You Love Birthdays?




August 3, 6, 7,7,7,7,7, (yes, 5 August 7th birthdays) 11,13,18,30... These are just some of the August birthdays I get to celebrate this month (obviously). I do love celebrating birthdays. The cards, gift giving, shopping, diners, parties, friends, and of course the cakes - of fruit, of ice cream or of decadent chocolate... yum/yum. Yes, summer can be tough if you are a kid as most of your friends might be away but you can enjoy the day/night and not worry about school on your birthday or the next day. And, you get to celebrate again when your friends return. Yesterday I got to celebrate my 2 kids - they are not twins but they are born on the same day. We had an old fashion day - all about them from sun up to sun down... hmmm, I guess it wasn't that different from most other days!

No comments:

Post a Comment