Friday, May 13, 2011

Have You Seen a Double?

Driving home from Somewhere last week, as I came Over the hill,  I was confronted head on, through my car window, with one of the prettiest and most magical sights -  The Rainbow. It took my breath away and put a smile on my face. And, adding to the splendor was the fact that it was a double. The lime green field is pretty impressive too!


Some of my favorite quotes from The Wizard of Oz:


"Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"


"...But, some people without brains do an awful lot of talking...don't they?"


"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others."

Do you have a favorite quote from this movie? Please share!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! So pretty.
    "Toto I don't think we are in Kansas anymore."

    ReplyDelete