Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happiness, Peace, Love & Style

It is also so much fun to open up my mailbox and find something addressed to me that is not a bill or a Bed Bath and Beyond coupon. Don't get me wrong, love the store but I think I get more coupons from them than any other item of mail! My daughter likes to get mail as well - she is 9. Last week she sent her various sets of grandparents letters with her handmade lanyard bracelets included. She addressed each one and wrote everything on her own. The only thing I did was put on the extra postage on to make sure the post office didn't send it back as they were thick. (Of course, one did come back and needed even more stamps - oh well.)

Her signature was and is:

"Happiness, Peace, Love and Style"

Gotta love it!

Her disappointment comes next, she began receiving emails from her techno savvy grandparents as thank yous. This did not suit her. She said,

"Technology is taking away from the fun of getting mail. They really should be writing me back and not emailing me a thank you!"

Smart chick - has she been reading my blog? Well, not a shy girl is she and don't you know she is now getting her mail. You go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment