Friday, April 23, 2010

Inspirations from France

Inspiration comes at you in many forms. Color and mood is my take away from these photos taken on my recent trip to Paris and Cannes, France. Different from the Parisian Wedding featured earlier this week (prior post from April 20th). Green and yellow. Yellow and white. Yellow and gray. Gray and green. I have noticed that I am attracted to chairs and imagined yoga positions possibly contemplating rest. Does this mean anything?


Because children are always inspiring. I love the innocence here of these little girls waiting for a carousel ride in Cannes.


Outside Villa Garbo, Cannes


Chairs at the Cafe at The Rodin Museum, Paris


Love the look and scale of this trellis in the garden of The Rodin Museum.



Auguste Rodin sculpture called The Shade



Doing Yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment