Friday, September 18, 2009

Just a Bit More From Fashion Week



Okay, so Sunday's show - Thuy - Modern, Elegant and Fun.
I love the muted colors and the "laser" cut outs - don't you.



Above, a photo (courtesy of Getty Images) of the Tracy Reese show on Monday. Standing room only in this show - I was lucky to get a seat but not close enough to get my own decent photo. I love her clothes as they are fun and colorful. See the amparo blue...


And, a truly lovely show, Carlos Miele of Brazil.
Desert
Glistening
Water
Animal
Some words that come to mind. Violet, turquoise, tuscany...
And I love the "rope" detailing used on some pieces.


Finally, another word on GK Reid as promised. Backstage GK (the stylist for Thuy) gave me one of the runway bracelets that he designed ... see the clip below - it's a lot of metal! I will feel stylish and safe whenever I wear it. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment