Friday, October 21, 2011

Yes You Cannes Frites

Pastis, Cannes

What can I say, pommes frites are on my mind and there is way too much serious news in the world this week to even think of something else to comment on. So, whether in Cannes or NYC, this is a no brainer - all diets out the window - order them. Not only are they fried, but they are TWICE fried.

In fact, get a double. That's what I did a few weeks ago while in Cannes with my husband. I couldn't stop eating them long enough to take a simple photo. But the menu is nice, right?


(I am afraid this is becoming kind of a theme with me, see photo of "regular" fabulous SALTY fries here.)

And here are a few photos from our trip...

The Marina - drinks with friends

I call this purple "boat" the Lakers Yacht... maybe it is... what's up with the NBA season?
View of Cannes

World Premiere of Upcoming ABC Show Missing (well, it was a business trip!)

Yum Yum

I always travel in color.

No comments:

Post a Comment