Thursday, August 20, 2009

Where in the World are You Writing Me From?


IDEA:
We just got a fabulous thank you note from a friend. Part of its "fabulosity" to me is this: the author put his location - at the time of writing - on the correspondence card up near the date of the note. I just love this! I am not talking ... ummm ... "kitchen table" or "rooftop deck" ... but rather the city or town - the geography. It has me visualizing my friend and his whereabouts.

I will now copy this tradition and place my location accordingly. My friend travels the world quite a bit. Me? - not so much. Hopefully, I will have some interesting places to write from very soon. Of course this idea works for any type of correspondence, not just thank yous.
Thanks for the inspiration Jerry!

8/20/09
New Hope, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment