Friday, July 2, 2010

Fashion Diary Eco-fashion has gone in and out of style - latimes.com

I want to share this a link -
Fashion Diary Eco-fashion has gone in and out of style - latimes.com

I think this exhibit sounds really interesting  - take a look. The exhibit, "Eco-Fashion Going Green" is NYC at Fashion Institute of Technology now thru November 13th. It looks great - I will let you know.

In the meanwhile, what's going on in your closet? What are some of your best and worst Eco-fashion pieces? Please share them in the comment section below.

I love the double breasted cream wool coat with burnt orange/brown trim  and matching belt that my Grandma Vikki gave me when it got too small on her. I am guessing it is from the 1960s. Upcycle, recycle, vintage, used - whatever you call it, it has new life and I don't see it coming and going. I am also loving a recently acquired new summer dress from ecoSkin - it is so soft, made from organic cotton in the USA (and made with attention to the environment and safe labor practices).

Have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment