Friday, September 17, 2010

A Day in Fashion Week

Lincoln Center, NYC


From Carlos Miele Show, Jewelry by Ivanka Trump 

Beautiful Necklace  - Ivanka Trump Jewelry, Carlos Miele Dress
My Favorite - Gorgeous Blue Gown by Carlos Miele
Tracy Reese - this is so me - love the leather hat
Tracy Reese - I want to buy this as I would actually wear it!
Is she blogging? Love the sleeves.
I would not suggest this combination
Orange Nikes - worn by Muscle Milk girls
Street Fashion?



Me with Marcie - she favors Oscar gowns


Best Groomed Guy - Oscar (not Marcie's Oscar).


Monique Lhulillier suit - looks perfect for a Mother of the Bride


Giada de Laurentis - is she thinking about feeding the models?


I was so excited to meet Brad from The Rachel Zoe Project! Love the jacket and he was so friendly. He was at the Monique Lhuillier show; I wonder if he was shopping for someone in particular?


Monique Lhuillier - never a disappointment with her Garden of Eden theme. Gowns to die for - and of course this blue is screaming my name.



Monique Lhuillier show- I love the feathers and the nude palette.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures and you look fabulous as well!! Sounds like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete