Saturday, December 18, 2010

KNEES UP! and drive carefully please!

Okay, I am still in red and white mode from last week. I am ordering white stationery with a tiny red heart motif, my name and red/white Japanese paper liner, just purchased a red case for my new flip camera and now, my newest love:

KNEES UP - a fabulous metallic red from butter London's 2010 Holiday Collection. It is perfect this time of year; like wearing a Christmas ornament on your nails  - fun and fabulous! (You might recall from a prior post that I first met butter London, the 3 free lacquer, in Seattle this past summer.)


Knees Up, from the 2010 Holiday Collection

I ordered mine from Zappos.com - they might already be out so hurry and paint away! (Or bring to a nail salon near you.)

photo from butter London.

No comments:

Post a Comment