Friday, September 9, 2011

Become an Actionist

I am back from my month off. It was some needed time away - filled with travels (which I will talk about next time), relaxation, some work and getting ready for back to school. The time went fast!

I am thinking now of all my friends and others who are currently combating huge rainfall, floods and power loss. And, of course, I am thinking of 9/11.

Our friend Kenny Dichter (Marquis Jet Founder), along with Tim Armstrong (AOL CEO), is co-chairing a "joint effort among corporations, individuals and non-profit corporations committed to both honoring those affected by the events of September 11th and unifying the county through positive action." It is taking a negative action into a positive one. For more info, go to http://actionamerica.com/.

No action too small.

No comments:

Post a Comment